As Customer Service Advisor, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of our customers billing and handling queries relating to their bills. You will take ownership of escalated enquiries and offering creative and effective solutions to our customers.
Working closely with other departments and team members daily, you’ll ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner. Managing customers’ expectations and ensuring excellent customer service throughout. You’ll need a professional telephone manner and the ability to empathise. This is a busy role in a fast-paced environment.
Why not apply today and you could enjoy:
- £18,000 basic salary
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Free lunches and coffee in our ground floor restaurant
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.