As a Business Coordinator you will be responsible for undertaking all administration duties from point of sale through to project completion. You will have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that all sales paperwork has been completed fully and accurately. You will work with our external leasing companies, making sure they have all the information they need. You will be responsible for the invoicing of all Leasing Business to ensure payments are made in an efficient and timely manner.
This will be a great role for someone who has previous experience in Accounts Administration and enjoys lots of customer and colleague interaction.
Apply today and you could enjoy:
- £18,000 – £20,000 basic salary
- On the job training
- Companywide incentives including free lunches, £500 vouchers and more
- Team social and charity events outside of work
- Benefits including pension and healthcare
- Working for the winners of The 2017 Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. We were voted top for leadership, wellbeing, fair deal, giving something back and the connection staff have with the company.
If you want to love your job and the people you work with apply today. You’ll not find anywhere else like it.
4Com plc is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process and 4Com plc will not discriminate unlawfully. Recruitment processes are conducted on the basis of merit, abilities and qualifications. Any requests for feedback should be made and will be responded to in writing.