How will 4Com be raising the money?
After successfully raising £33,303 for the Isabel Baker Foundation last year, we’re delighted to announce that the 4Com Foundation’s annual big event is retuning this September!
On the 28th-29th, we’ll be embarking on 4Com’s Moveathon; an endurance event that will see our team embarking on various forms of exercise across 24 hours.
We’re expecting a great turnout from our staff, and plan to raise at least £30,000 which will go to a well-deserving, local cause.
What we’re looking for in our charity partner
The successful charity will show how the donated funds will be used in a specific project that will benefit a wide number of people in our region. We’re looking to be part of a legacy; in the same way that we have been with some of our previous winners; a play area at Linwood School, a holiday home with Amelia’s Rainbow and a new indoor play space with Diverse Abilities.
- Funds to be used on a specific project, not a general fund
- Local to 4Com geographically
- Impacting many people rather than an individual
- Legacy project; something that will stand the test of time
- Include planning information such as costings/quotes
*APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!*