How will 4Com be raising the money?
2018 marks the 5th anniversary of the 4Com Foundation. To mark this milestone, we are offering a range of activities during the Summer such as participating in the intense Tough Mudder or facing fears by abseiling down a 100 ft-high building. This ensures that as many staff members as possible can get involved with fundraising for our chosen charity.
What we’re looking for in our charity partner
The successful charity will show how the donated funds will be used in a specific project that will benefit a wide number of people in our region. We’re looking to be part of a legacy; in the same way that we have been with some of our previous winners; a play area at Linwood School, a holiday home with Amelia’s Rainbow and a new indoor play space with Diverse Abilities.
- Funds to be used on a specific project, not a general fund
- Local to 4Com geographically
- Impacting many people rather than an individual
- Legacy project; something that will stand the test of time
- Include planning information such as costings/quotes